– Am I real?
– Why wouldn’t you be?
– I am not visible.
– You do not have to be visible in order to be real.
– I was visible recently. Now, when I look at you, I am not. I have changed.
– Do you think the change was from “real” to “unreal”?
– You tell me. I can not see my own reflection in you. How’s that for “being real”?!
– Hmmm, have you ever heard of vampires?
– What?! There are no vampires!
– No, you are right, I was joking. A poor attempt, sorry.
– What should I do?! I want to see my reflection again!
– Do not worry, it will be okay when we slow down. We are moving at the speed of light and you are holding me in front of you.
– But, Einstein proved… and Galileo…
– Do not forget that is just science, not mathematics; it is not absolute. Those are only theories waiting to be replaced by better ones.
– And what is the absolute truth? I want to know the reason I can not see my own reflection!
– What do I know, I am just a mirror. Yet, I can think of a few possibilities. Maybe Einstein was wrong (after he was right, at first, before he changed his mind). Or – I am a mirror with a will of its own and I suffer from caligynephobia.
– There are no special, in your case – blabbing and annoying, mirrors!
– As someone said – everything is relative. But, I was not done – yet another possibility is that you may need a doctor – an ophthalmologist or a shrink. Or – isn’t it maybe so that you are dreaming all of this?
– Oh, I give up! I do not care whether I am real! Just do me a favor and stop answering back.
– Come on, I expected more from you!
– Ha, I knew it – you ARE a mirror with a will of its own! If you were not, you would stop talking when I asked you to, since you would be a part of my dream and subconscience and had to obey me!
– Oh, no, you got it all wrong. Except for the part that you are a woman. A beautiful one, yes, but, nevertheless – a woman – with a level of logical thinking ability that goes with it…
– Darling, you were screaming in your sleep. No, that is not what woke me up. You smashed yet another mirror while sleepwalking.